We're a Dog Friendly Hotel
Dogs are welcome to accompany their owners & stay at Hotel VARA for a dog friendly stay in the city of Truro. Dogs are allowed to stay in some of our rooms - simply select a dog friendly room when you book. Dogs are welcome in the bar & lounge. We naturally have a few house rules. Please speak to a member of the team if you have any questions.Contact Us
House Rules for Dogs
To ensure a smooth stay:
- If you would like to bring your dog, you must reserve a dog friendly room.
- Cabin Double Rooms & Super King Rooms are not dog friendly.
- The hotel limits the number of dogs at any one time, & accepts 1 dog per room.
- There is a £10 charge per dog per night.
- Please keep your dog on a lead in all areas of the hotel.
- Dogs are welcome to join you in the bar / lounge.
- Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room.
- Dogs may not be left in the room when you go out.
- Dogs are not allowed on the bed or any furniture.
- Please be considerate of other guests - not everyone loves dogs as much as you might.
- Please be a responsible dog owner in the hotel grounds & when out & about.
- If the room is damaged or left in a messy state, there will be a fee for cleaning & repair.